Head of Department: Dr. Zöld Attila
Head Nurse: Szécsi Péterné
Localization: on the ground floor of the inpatient unit
Beds: 4 pieces
The activity of the department:
- Receives patients requiring immediate medical attendance continuously, 24 hours a day.
- Provides for the stabilization of the patient’s condition.
- Insures a definitive medical attendance of clinical aspects requiring emergency medical attendance that is resolvable within 24 hours.
- Executes diagnostic, therapeutic and consultation activities requiring specialty care level urgent intervention.
- Determines the tasks related to the further medical attendance of the patient.
Ózd town and its agglomeration (Arló, Bánréve, Borsodbóta, Borsodnádasd, Borsodszentgyörgy, Bükkmogyorósd, Csernely, Csokvaomány, Domaháza, Dubicsány, Gömörszőlős, Hangony, Hét, Járdánháza, Kelemér, Királd, Kissikátor, Lénárddaróc, Nekézseny, Putnok, Sajómercse, Sajónémeti, Sajópüspöki, Sajóvelezd, Sáta, Serényfalva, Uppony), and outside the service area in case of emergencies.
We receive patients arriving for emergency medical treatment in the triage room, in front of the main entrance of the hospital. The final medical treatment executed in 24 hours at the most, treatment of cases requiring monitoring and releasing patients directly from the department happens at the Emergency Department.