Head of department: Dr. Fábián Imre obstetrician-gynecologist specialist
Head Nurse: Nagy-Kismarciné Gulyás Margit
Localization: On the third floor of the inpatient unit
- Maternity Ward: 20 beds
- Infant Unit: 14 beds
- Department of Gynaecology: 10 beds
Scope of activities:
- labor room
- pregnant pathology
- new-born unit
- Our 16 hospital rooms are 1-2-3-4 bedded.
- 4 VIP hospital rooms, which are subject of the payment of a free.
About our department:
- Our hospital is Baby-friendly since 2009.
- A 24-hour lactation counselling operates in our department, which can be employed via telephone or in person as well.
- A childbirth preparing course operates with the contribution of an obstetrician-gynecologist specialist, a pediatrician, a maternity nurse, a district nurse, a child nurse, a dietician, a paramedic officer and physiotherapists.
- After giving birth, our new mothers receive the gift packs of Promobox and Felicitas Kft.